Friday, July 30, 2010

Sad

We're leaving town a little later than planned today, because mom is covering for one of her coworkers who has a family emergency. You see, he found out last night that his unborn grandchild (whose due date is in about two weeks) is dead.

I can only imagine what it's like for him, the parents, and the rest of the family.

I can't really say much else, because I don't know what else to say. It's got to be horrible, especially since they lost the baby so close to the due date. And this is the couple's first baby. I'm saying prayers for them.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, how terrible for everyone involved. Wishing heart's ease for that family.

Sarita Rucker said...

I found out yesterday that the baby apparently tore the placenta. I'm not sure how that's possible, but it's very unusual and always fatal. :(