Thursday, July 8, 2010

This and that

My goldfish, 'Maeus, died this week. He was an interesting fish, and was quite acrobatic. He frequently swam upside down, even when he was perfectly healthy.

I don't plan to get another fish, but this evening mom suggested that I get fake fish for the tank. Well, fake fish would be cute, and that would solve the problem of figuring out what to do with an unwanted fish tank. So it's now my mom's job to get fake fish for the fish tank!

*******

Remember my new Etsy shop, Dragonfly's Laughter? Well, guess what? I've had my first sale!!! True, it was to my mom, but it was still my first sale. :)

And while I'm on the topic of Dragonfly's Laughter, I'd like to say that I've expanded my inventory. I now sell bead buddies and jewelry, in addition to the heating pads and scarves I already had.

*******

I'll be heading out of town tomorrow morning, and will be back late late Saturday evening. Like, midnight, maybe. So maybe I'll be getting home on Sunday morning, rather than Saturday evening.

In any event, you get the point. I'll be out of town, and I'll probably come back with fun stuff to share. :)

No comments: