Monday, August 9, 2010

Haggis

I realized today that I haven't reported on whether or not I ate haggis at the last Highland Games, and if so, what I thought of it.

I did try haggis, and it was good. A little unusual, and somewhat spicy, but definitely good. I expect that I'll seek it out again at future Highland Games...if the long lines for it don't deter me. *groan* I guess it's a popular lunch at the Games, because the lines for it tended to be long.

And while I'm on the subject of haggis, I just wanted to share a photo of the tips jar at the booth I got it from.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahaha, love that tips jar! Glad you enjoyed the haggis!

Madam Lost said...

Two years ago at the Bellingham Highland Games, the tip jar read: The road to college is paved with meat pie tips.