Friday, August 13, 2010

Random things

You know the phrase "sharing is caring"? That doesn't apply to germs, viruses, etc.

My mom had an upset gut a couple days ago, Tall One's gut was upset yesterday, and now it's my turn. Agh.

It's actually not that bad, though, so long as I sit still. And judging from how it was for mom and Tall One, it should go away pretty quickly.

....................

I have a question for my Pagan followers, concerning my new Etsy shop.

I'd like Dragonfly's Laughter to be a shop that Pagans might go to for Pagan stuff, in addition to all the other stuff I've already got. With that in mind, I'd like to ask the following questions:

1) Do you have recommendations for where I can buy beads or charms that are Pagan themed? They would be helpful in making Pagan jewelry.

2) Anything in particular you'd like to see in my shop? Ideally it would involve using a skill that I already have, like needlework or crochet.

By the way, if non-Pagans also want to make suggestions, I'm open to those too. :)

No comments: