Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grandma's in the ER :(

I wanted something to blog about, and now I've got something to blog about. But I would sort of prefer to not have anything to blog about...

In the last hour we just got news that my grandma is in ER. She's been getting weaker and weaker, and finally today she was unable to move around. She can't even get herself to the bathroom.

My grandma is down in Texas, and we're up in Oregon. We haven't seen each other since I was a baby, and in fact I don't think she's ever met Tall One at all. She never said a word to us about having trouble (not even that she'd been getting weaker), so her visit to the ER has taken us by surprise.

We don't know what's wrong with her, and are waiting for a diagnosis.

Any thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sending best wishes your Grandma's way. May she be surrounded by love and care.

Madam Lost said...

... and may she be willing to accept the love and care. It's sad when someone is too insecure to allow their children and grandchildren to be a part of their lives.