Monday, September 6, 2010

Insomnia

I was unable to sleep until 6am. SIX IN THE MORNING. Sorry to yell, but I'm not happy about this fact. It's the second time in two weeks.

Insomnia, dear insomnia...it's been ages since we've met....and I haven't missed you. Why did you return to me? Why?

Even when insomnia was the norm for me there's been only once in the past when I couldn't sleep until dawn. Just once. And now it's happened twice in two weeks.

Agh.

Fortunately, there's an easy solution. I'll just start taking melatonin again every night. With very few exceptions, it's always worked like a charm.

Ok. My rant is over. For now. :)

1 comment:

~Haley~ said...

Melatonin = works wonders!!!

Thanks for your advice for getting the word out on my hoops. I do have business cards & I sell most everything online, but hula hoops are next to impossible to ship. I am working on a new design that will be collapsible and easy to ship, but it might be a month or so til I perfect it! We'll see. :) How has your etsy shop been going? I started one of my own recently but haven't had any sales yet.