Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School

September 1st. Unless I'm greatly mistaken, the new school year is starting at Hogwarts today.

My own school year starts somewhat later -- in the last week of September! I'm not sure why that is, but I'm not about to complain.

Now I'm curious, and have a question for my fellow students. Does your school follow a quarterly or semester system? (Mine is quarterly.) And when does your school year start?

Ok, that's two questions, not one. Apparently I can't count. lol

3 comments:

Makarios said...

"Ok, that's two questions, not one. Apparently I can't count. lol"

That's OK. You're majoring in English, not maths.

Sarita Rucker said...

True. :) Leave the math to the engineers, accountants, and math majors!

WarriorPrincessDanu said...

Wow, you have a really late start! My semester started on August 23.