Thursday, September 16, 2010

Text books and eeriness

This is eerie. Really eerie. Eeriness abounds. (Yes, eeriness is a word. Look it up.)

You see, I bought my text books today, and they were about $58. But that's not the eerie bit.

The eerie bit is that I wanted to check out how much I paid for books last September, and I found that info in this post. And, that post was written exactly a year ago, today.

What are the odds?

Anyways, in case you're wondering and don't feel like clicking on the link, my text books last September were $425.

So...I'm guessing that means it's cheaper to be an English major than a music major, which I started out as? Or maybe I'm just lucky this time.

Either way, I'm happy. :)

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I know what you mean. I smile a lot every time I buy my English books, after I remember how much I had to spend buying my science books. It's a nice feeling, isn't it?

Sarita Rucker said...

Yes. I haven't bought science books, but I can imagine how pricey they'd be.