Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Agh...

On Monday I cut myself with a plastic knife.

Yesterday I scraped my knuckles on a wall.

Today I half expected to prick myself on my spinning wheel. (Hey, maybe I should be Sleeping Beauty for Halloween!) Except, how is that possible? There's nothing on the spinning wheel to prick myself with. It's not the sort of thing you would expect to happen. Then again, one doesn't expect to cut themselves with a plastic knife or to scrape their knuckles on a wall.

Well, I haven't pricked myself with my spinning wheel (though I guess there's still time...) but I did stay home sick. :(

On the upside, Kokopelle kept me company when I slept in today. And before getting out of bed I just had to take a photo of him with my handy dandy iPhone.

Isn't he adorable?


3 comments:

Jon said...

LOL, very adorable! And I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon!

Travis Erwin said...

Isn't it unlucky to cross the path of a black cat?

Just saying.

Sarita Rucker said...

Jon -- Thanks. I also hope that I feel better soon.

Travis -- You can't tell in this photo, but Kokopelle does have some white on him. And yes, black cats are very unlucky, IF they happen to cross your path in a dark hallway. Depending on the cat, it can also be a painful experience.