Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm back!

I've been pretty quiet the past few days, maybe because I've been spending a LOT of time cleaning my bedroom. You see, I found mold growing first on the edges of my bedroom windows (yes, you saw that right -- windows, plural!), and then on my window sills. So then I turned my room upside down looking for more mold and doing a thorough cleaning in the process.

The good news is that I found no mold growing on my walls.

The other good news is that my bedroom is now quite clean.

There is no bad news.

:)

Also, I wanted to share a video clip. In it over 650 people burst out singing Halleluja in a crowded mall.

It is awesome.



Don't you wish you could have been there to see it? I wish I'd been there, not only to see it but to sing with them.

Oh yes, and the singers were accompanied by the worlds LARGEST pipe organ. More awesomeness. :)

(Do I seem to be writing differently? I feel like I'm writing differently...maybe all that cleaning has me in a weird mood...)

=D

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cool! An oratorio flash mob! I like the sign they held up at the end: "You've just experienced a Random Act of Culture!"

Layla )O( said...

The sign at the end was my favorite too!

P.S. This is the first comment I've left but I really like your blog.

~Layla

Sarita Rucker said...

Debra -- I think a Random Act of Culture ought to visit Portland.

Layla -- Glad to hear from you! :)

Janna Qualman said...

That sound is so powerful. And it takes me back to my a capella choir days, fondly! :)

Glad you got the mold. That stuff is bad news.