Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow, or lack thereof

For the last several days I've been getting sort of antsy, wanting snow. And today, we were supposed to finally get snow, in the afternoon.

Hallelujah!

But wait, the snow was delayed, and it was supposed to start snowing in the evening. Oh well, I figured I could wait.

Hey, there's more news! Evening classes have been canceled, due to snow.

Darn it.

So now it is almost 7pm, and I am sitting at home rather than attending what would have been a cool class, because of snow that has yet to appear.

The snow had darn well better show up soon and be worth me missing a class for. Otherwise I am going to be grumpy.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You heard her, snow! SNOW!

Sarita Rucker said...

I think the weather gods must have heard you. :)