Monday, December 20, 2010

A kitty Christmas

Here are some big cats enjoying their Christmas presents to some seasonal music.



They look like they're having a lot of fun tearing apart their Christmas presents, don't they? :)

By the way, this video was made by Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Florida. Big Cat Rescue is an organization I discovered a month or so ago that is dedicated to rescuing and helping big cats. They seem quite fond of posting videos of exactly what these wonderful felines think about holidays (and other things), which makes me quite happy.

I love love love cats, so naturally I think Big Cat Rescue is awesome.

If I run away to Florida, you'll know where to find me. ;)

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

All cats love to play with cardboard boxes, don't they? Even the Big Ones! I like the leopard who "marked" his present in his own special way.

Sarita Rucker said...

That was funny. Of course, if my own cats decide to try that, it won't be so funny anymore! lol