Friday, December 24, 2010

LOTR

We watched Fellowship of the Ring on Yule, and we're watching The Two Towers this evening. Well, mom and Tall One are. I'm sort of popping in and out.

Anyways...

I kept wanting to laugh during Elrond's council, because I couldn't help but remember the MTV version of it. It's a rather amusing parody that you might be interested in watching if you've seen the movie or read the book.

Be forewarned, though -- the video contains mature content. Or should I say, immature content.


3 comments:

Judy said...

I have not seen the movie...I'm assuming that this is not really part of it??? This was funny...

I'm so hyped...I won the Dragonfly's Laughter giveaway...I'm going shopping...ladedadeda...Thank you very much...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Put down the axe!" Hahahahaha!

Sarita Rucker said...

Judy -- No, this isn't really part of it. The two doing most of the talking aren't really in the movie, and they took parts of the rest of the scene to make it look like they're interacting with everyone else.

And congrats on winning the giveaway! :)

Debra -- I can't make up my mind which part is the funniest, but "Put down the ax!" is definitely pretty good. :D