Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Presents

Last week I walked into the living room and saw Tall One kneeling next to a giant box by the Christyule tree. The following conversation ensued.

Me: What is that? Oh, it's your printer.
Tall One: Quiet!
Me: What? Why?
Tall One: It's my Christmas present!
Me: So?
Tall One: So it's supposed to be secret!
Me: *puzzled silence* But it's right there in front of you.
Tall One: Don't talk about it!
Me: But it's right there in front of you! And you already knew about it!
Tall One: It's my Christmas present! Don't talk about it!

How do you argue with that?

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here is how to wrap a cat up to give as a present this holiday season.


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, I like the video version you posted better than the one I posted! Yours has dialogue! Too funny.

Sarita Rucker said...

I actually tried to find the one without dialog, but couldn't! lol