Monday, January 24, 2011

Be a Saber Tooth Sleuth!

Several months ago I discovered Big Cat Rescue. Big Cat Rescue is a non-profit organization in Florida that is dedicated to rescuing big cats, and to getting laws passed that will protect them.

I think they are fabulous, and have said before that if I run away to Florida that that's where you'll find me.

So I was quite happy to find the following video about an iPhone app which allows people to help Big Cat Rescue in their mission.



With this app you can document cases of big cats being abused, and the info goes straight to Big Cats Rescue. This info will help them figure out what needs to be done to protect these beautiful animals.

1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

iPhone gets better and better, doesn't it? Now they are saving the world, one big kitty tooth at a time ;-)