Saturday, January 22, 2011

CG being funny

Warning: This post contains religious humor. If you're in a sensitive mood today you might want to skip it.

...

My mom has this one coworker who we call CG, which stands for Computer Geek (or Computer God, or Computer Guru... take your pick). CG has a sense of humor, so whenever mom mentions to him that she'll be celebrating a Pagan holiday with family he asks "So! Are you going to burn some Christians?"

The first few times of hearing this from my mom I just rolled my eyes. I know CG, and he knows us, so his question is meant in good humor and is taken with good humor. But eventually I retorted with "No, we do not burn Christians! We just throw them to the lions. Get your history straight!"

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

This is historical! and your warning made me laugh even louder!

Sarita Rucker said...

I'm glad you liked it. :) I wrote the post and then wondered if anyone would find it funny. lol