Saturday, January 15, 2011

Craft name silliness

Thanks to Magaly's links page on her blog I discovered Pagan News. I started looking through it and came across something (widget? gadget? gidgit? whatever it's called!) to generate a Craft name.

I took one look at it and thought "You've got to be kidding me. A Craft name generated by a computer? That's meaningless!" But because I'm a nut I just had to try it out. And look what I got!





I've gotta say, I like it!

Ok, so it took me a couple tries before it generated something I liked. And I don't think I'll be introducing myself as Sarita Old-Fashioned Eastre anytime soon. But no longer do I think that this gadget is worthless.

5 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Merry meet Sarita Old-Fashioned Eastre, I am Magaly Harsh Valkyrie.

I figured that you gave it a go because you found the link on my, um, Links page. Is it weird if I kind of like my craft name? Ha!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ha ha! I am Debra Divine-Sif!

Sarita Rucker said...

Magaly Harsh Valkyrie -- Nice name! I actually tried it just because I'm that kind of person, not because of where I found the link.

Debra Divine-Sif -- Now I want to know what "Sif" means! I'm heading over to Google...

Magaly Guerrero said...

At first I thought Devine-Sif sounded kind of kinky in a gross kind of way, then I googled it and I could barely believe it lol

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks, Magaly! I aspire to kinky grossness, LOL!