Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring is springing

My favorite time of year is early spring. I can't exactly explain why. It just is. The energy of that time of year is just what feels best to me, I think.

And spring is coming. As proof of this fact, I have detected the beginning of my seasonal allergies. Yes, I do have allergies every spring. Which may make it seem a little strange for it to be my favorite time of year. Ah well. I never claimed to make sense. :)

Further proof that spring is coming is that a red tailed hawk is making a nest in a giant pine tree more or less across the street from my house. Every spring that my family has lived in this house we have had one (or two?) hawk nests on our street. They are beautiful to watch.

Spring is springing!

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I love spring too. And it should be a difficult time for me because it is the time for my annual physical, and when you have as many medical issues as I have, going to the doctors is a pain--no pun intended. But I always tell myself, I could be having all these freaking tests done in the middle of the frigid winter, so BRING IT ON SPRING!

Sarita Rucker said...

If you're going to have lots of tests done it may as well be in the spring.

Good luck with them!