Friday, March 11, 2011

Trouble with ADHD

I have like no attention span right now.

Ok, so that's not quite true.

I have a ten second attention span.

And this is driving me crazy.

I want to grab my ADHD with both hands and THROTTLE it.

To help me focus I turned to two wonderful songs that I found on YouTube a while ago. (I've also tried to find them on iTunes so that I could buy them, but no luck so far.) Somehow these particular songs help me focus more than some other songs.





With the help of these two songs I finished up some homework this evening.

Hmm, might that be a form of music therapy...? ;)

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I always admire people who can listen to music and study, ADHD and all. If I listen to music while reading, storylines start popping in my head and I have to stop what I'm doing and write. If not, the buzzing of characters wanting to be born, drives me insane.

Happy Birthday m'luv!

Sarita Rucker said...

It used to be that I could never listen to music with (English) lyrics while I studied. It was too distracting. Obviously, that's changed over the years.

I do intend to have a very happy birthday. :)