Thursday, April 14, 2011

What's under that kilt?

Have you ever wondered what's worn under a kilt? Well, look no further. I have the answer here.

The answer comes in the form of a song. The audio isn't too great, but I'm sharing it because the visuals are amazing. (Don't worry, it's PG-13!!) If you want to get a look at the words, you can find them here.



Actually I had one Irish step dance teacher who would answer the question of what's under the kilt by just pointing at his feet and saying "sneakers!"

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha -- first prize!

Kayla said...

Oh that is just spectacular. Here in Texas we have the Texas Renaissance Festival, and kilt jokes abound.

I'm actually always surprised at how many men wear not only underwear, but SHORTS under their kilts, like basketball shorts.

I know what my hubby wears under his kilt ;)

Sarita Rucker said...

Actually wearing shorts under the kilt makes sense to me, but that's probably because I like to wear blue jeans under my skirts. Sort of the same thing. :)