Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My most popular post...

I recently discovered the stats page (which is apparently new) for my blog. Here's what I found as to what my most viewed posts are:


I was more than a little surprised that my hair seems to have been the most popular topic. (If you missed that post you can view it here.) I'm no longer experimenting with my hair, but in case anyone is still interested in what I'm doing with it I have discovered that this is the best stuff for me. Yeah, I abandoned going no poo. No poo didn't work too well for my hair.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, considering what the interest in my hair seemed to be.

I'm just surprised that my hair seems to be more interesting than what's under a kilt.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hoot, mon! I canna believe that kilts came second!

Sarita Rucker said...

Oh it wasn't just second, it was ninth.