Monday, July 4, 2011

Of philosophical questions and fireworks

What do Pagans contribute to the United States of America? What do we give to this country that is unique to us? This is something I hadn't really thought of before, and so I was interested to read this brief article on the subject. It's definitely something worth thinking about on a day such as this.

For that matter, you could substitute any religion/spiritually and any country into that question: "What do ________ contribute to _______?" Try inserting your own beliefs and country into that question. :)

Now, on to fireworks!

We celebrate the fourth with fireworks, and these are the best fireworks I know of:



By the way, Tall One and I watched this movie recently. We had a lot of fun saying "Mr. Anderson" after most of Eldrond's lines. We said it a few other random places, too. :)

While we watched the movie I made a really cute dress that didn't fit me (oops), and pajama bottoms that do fit me. And the dress would have fit me if I'd made it with stretchy material that would expand over the chest area. Oh well. Live and learn!

Edit: Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hard to top Gandalf's fireworks!

Exam Questions said...

All Exam Questions exams are included in all following packs, now you have to decide that which pack is most suitable for you.