Thursday, July 7, 2011

This and that

I think that today will be a day of randomness.

...

My family leaves tomorrow for the Skagit Valley Highland Games...but we have no idea when we leave. This is a fact that is annoying me.

...

I start house sitting this Sunday. I'm mentally creating a list of what to bring...

*Spinning wheel
*Drop spindle
*Roving (no point in bringing the first two items without this one!)
*Guitar (but I can't bring my piano D: )
*Blankie (I don't care that she has plenty of blankets, I want my own blankie that grammie made!)
*Lotsa clothes
*Aromatherapy thingy and essential oils
*Toiletries
*Lotsa love for her kitties
*Bag balm
*Some books
*Netbook
*Diary
*Needlework

And the list goes on.

And I might try to smuggle the movie Tangled with me as well... (If any of my family is reading this, please disregard what you just read.)

...

It's actually been a while since I've touched my guitar. But I intend to change that! I figure that since I can't bring my piano I may as well bring my guitar, and that I will pick it back up again!

Now I'll have to figure out how to do the chords without my left hand cramping up...that was quite a problem for me, and it was very discouraging.

...

Fa la la la la la la la la!!!

...

I just discovered this guy today, and I love him.



I'm not sure how he actually got that as the picture for his video since I don't actually see that shot anywhere in his video.

1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I promise not to tell your family about Tangle ;-)
And I LOVE this guy too! The part about her being much nicer when she drank caffeine and didn't vomit so much made me roar!