I went Geocaching for the first time today. (If you don't know what that is, look it up!) It went something like this:
1) I went hunting for the first geocach by myself. Couldn't find it.
2) Set out to find more with Tall One.
3) Got hot and sweaty biking to a park.
4) Waded through a creek that Tall One jumped.
5) Climbed a cedar tree where I was convinced I would find a geocach. It turned out to be a pointless exercise, but it was fun.
6) My brother and I found two of four that we looked for. We're pretty sure that one of them must have been muggled.
7) I took my bike on a major road for the first time.