Saturday, August 6, 2011

Good news

Dad update

Good news: dad's doing pretty well. No more worries there. :)

Rat allergy update

Also doing pretty well! :) AND I'm no longer worried about having to give them up. Whew!

Here's what I'm doing:

*The rat cage is no longer in my bedroom
*Allergy meds
*I will bathe the rats regularly
*Saline nasal spray
*I will clean the cage frequently
*Vitamin C
*I no longer allow the rats on my bed

I'm not sure I would say that the allergies are 100% gone, but they're not bothering me much.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good news about both your Dad and the rats! I hope those allergies stay well under control so you can enjoy your new pets.

Madam Lost said...

Since her dad's post-polio complications keeps visitors to a minimum in our household; our few guests can "cope" with Sarita's babies residing in our family/dining room.