Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm no longer Santa Rucker!

I probably should have updated people here a while ago on my status as "Santa" Rucker. For those who weren't with me then or who don't remember, you can check out the original post here.

The gist of it is that I have one poem published in a magazine, and that while getting put onto online databases my name got changed in one place to Santa, and that this was a mistake I found in EBSCOhost and Britannica.

The good news is that this got straightened out a while ago! I am officially Sarita Rucker again, and have been for some time. Which is a relief.

Or anyways, I'm Sarita everywhere except at one coffee place....

So I guess I'm Santy now? lol

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think you should call yourself Santa Sarita. It has quite a nice ring to it.

Sarita Rucker said...

Hmm, Santa Sarita. Nice. :)