Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meet the girls!

So for the first time ever, I have put together little clips of videos to make one big (ok, roughly 5 minute) video! In it you can meet my new rats Beka and Sabine, and watch them get into trouble. They were very inquisitive today, and managed to get into some new places that I didn't expect them to reach.

(You'll also get to see most of what I've got on my book shelves here.)



They're like a pair of monkeys. I don't remember any of my previous rats climbing book cases.

I do need to do something to ensure that they don't get to those forbidden shelves...

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They're cute! But I think it's only a matter of time until you find knick knacks on the floor!

Sarita Rucker said...

Aren't they getting into enough trouble already on my shelves? lol