Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So what am I up to?

These days I am up to...

1) Job hunting

2) Becoming acquainted with my new pets, Beka and Sabine

3) Reassuring my pet of five years, Kokopelle, that I love him just as much as ever

4) Reading

5) Job hunting

6) Making my resume better by finding awesome details that I forgot to put in it (ok, so I only just did that today)

7) Job hunting

8) Reading and writing about Ursula K. le Guin's The Left Hand of Darkness over at my book blog because I'm just nerdy like that. And yes that book even has its own page on my book blog now.

9) Job hunting

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

So you are job hunting, huh? lol

Have you read Among Others by Jo Watson? If you haven't you should. The character is a huge science fiction and fantasy fan and she is always talking about Le Guin's books, as well as the major works in the genres. It was one of the best books I've read in a while.

Sarita Rucker said...

Yes I am job hunting. :) My goal (and I really mean it this time! not that I didn't before...) is to get a job, save money for a few months, then have by own place by the winter holidays.

And no I haven't read that book, but it is officially added to my to-read list now. :)