Tuesday, August 23, 2011

They're getting so big!

Yesterday I was looking at my rats and I suddenly realized that they've grown! Of course I'd known that they would be getting bigger, but it's weird to suddenly notice the change.

I don't have a photo of them together, but here's one photo I got of one of them (it looks like Sabine) last night while I was cleaning their cage.

Isn't she so cute?

FYI, that bathrobe you see on the floor? It's to keep the rats from getting into my closet. I used to have something nicer looking, but Beka figured out how to pull it out of the way and get into my closet. Fortunately Sabine doesn't seem interested in breaking into my closet so it's only Beka I have to worry about.

Look at this damage!

I made them hammocks, so guess what they did? While sitting on one of the hammocks, they chewed on the ribbon that was holding it up. Smart. Really smart.

3 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

You sound like such a mom!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, Sabine's caboose is definitely bigger!

Sarita Rucker said...

Magaly -- lol I guess I do, don't I? :)

Debra -- Caboose?