Sunday, October 16, 2011

Insainty

I would like to share with you a little of what I am studying for school:



Perhaps you'll understand when I tell you that, in trying to read what David Hume wrote on the topic of ethics, I am slightly going crazy.

In an attempt to restore my sanity I would like to share a video containing a song that popped into my head when I woke up today, and has more or less remained in my head throughout the rest of the day.



(By the way, for those who can hear but not see the video: the techno remix involves rewinding the video so that the baby goat not only leaves its mommy's womb, but also returns to it.)

And I'm wondering -- If Hank thinks that a goat giving birth to a baby goat is gross, what would he prefer? That the goat give birth to a baby chimpanzee?

DFTBA