Monday, November 14, 2011

Improv Everywhere: Star Wars

Just wanted to share this short video:



For those who can hear but can't see...

A woman in a Princess Leia costume boards a Subway train with a book titled Galactic Rebellion for Dummies. At the next station storm troopers board the train, grab her, and then Darth Vader boards the train at the third station. After the confrontation the storm troopers take her off the train at the forth and final train station.

All the time, the people around them laugh and record the spectacle for themselves.

5 comments:

Erika Jean said...

Lol, I can't imagine being there witnessing that!

Toriz said...

LOL!

Sarita Rucker said...

I agree with both you, lol. :)

And I wish they did something like this in Portland...actually this would be to typical of Portland.

Judy said...

Yes, I would probably be one of those laughing and recording...fun stuff..

Sarita Rucker said...

I don't know if I would be recording, that would depend on whether I was too busy laughing. Either way I would definitely have been enjoying myself. :)