|Versatile Blogger Award|
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 7 recently discovered and deserving blogs.
I've already thanked Toriz, so now on to the 7 things about me.
1) I used to study Irish Step Dance. It is an awesome form of dance that I want to get back to. I studied it with my brother.
2) I also studied Flamenco, and took classes with my mom. She was my dance partner in my first Flamenco performance, which also happened to be at her workplace.
3) I tried tap dance, but just didn't like it.
4) I tried ballet lessons (on at least two separate occasions), and decided that I'd rather watch than do it. (Tall One excelled in ballet, by the way.)
5) When I watch "Star Wars" I like to sing along with the theme song for the dark side. The fact that I favor the music written for the dark side slightly annoys my boyfriend, which slightly encourages me to keep singing it.
6) My second favorite time of year is early fall, and my absolute favorite time of year is early spring. Despite the regular seasonal allergies. :)
7) Sappho is my favorite poet.
Ok, so people who have followed my blog may have already known some of those things about me. But whatever. :)
I've had no problem following rules 1 and 2, but I will have slightly more trouble with rule number 3, because I have not been looking for new blogs recently. However, I have managed to learn about two new blogs regardless, because they are blogs put together by classmates of mine, so I will pass this blog award on to them.
Unrepentant Pagan Bunnies! -- http://jimiswhipped.blogspot.com/
The Seeker's Quest -- http://theseekersquest.wordpress.com/