Monday, November 21, 2011

Well...

I spent oh so much time last evening and today laboring over a presentation for today's class, only to find that it's due next week.

Dang it dang it dang it dang it...

In other news, my boyfriend created a monster when he introduced me to Rocky Horror Picture Show. I have listened to the following song more times than is maybe healthy, and I've learned the words to it surprisingly quickly.



By the way, before my boyfriend I avoided horror movies like the plague. (Just like I avoid clichés like the plague.) But I've discovered that the old horror movies are more fun than horrifying. Who knew?

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Have you been to a midnight screening of Rocky Horror yet and dressed up as your favourite character? It would be a fun date for you and the BF!

Judy said...

Have you seen Little Shop of Horrors yet? If not, give it a try...

Sarita Rucker said...

Debra -- I've heard about the midnight screenings but we didn't go to one.

Judy -- I'll have to remember that.

Magaly Guerrero said...

The great guys in our lives have a way of knowing just the things we like. Isn't it great when they pay attention?

Toriz said...

Well, it's better to have the project done early than late, I guess! ;)

Sarita Rucker said...

Magaly -- My guy definitely pays attention to me and what I like. I'm very lucky to have him.

Toriz -- Very true.