Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Can-Can (and all-nighter weirdness)

Sorry I missed a day in sharing music. Not that I'd told everyone I would share a song a day, but that was my intention. Whoops, and you wouldn't have known that if I hadn't told you! Oh well.

Anyways, my next song is The Christmas Can-Can!



It's neat how they add in other holidays. :) Speaking of which...

Yes, I will share a Pagan song next. I promise. I'm just more familiar with Christmas songs than solstice songs so those are the ones I gravitate towards.

ps. Yes I am writing a post at 4am. I'm pulling an all nighter. My ADHD has been giving me fits so I'm getting an essay done last minute...but it's getting done! Woohoo! And I may be on a slight caffeine/sugar high...at 1am I fixed myself a double shot of coffee that was flavored with white chocolate and caramel, and topped off with whip cream. With some cinnamon sprinkled on top of the whip cream, for looks. I have watched the movie "Tangled" twice, "A Muppet's Christmas Carol" once, and I may watch the latter a second time. It's sometimes easier to focus with a distraction. As Jeremy from the comic strip "Zits" once said, "I get distracted without my distractions." Jeremy may have ADHD.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great video! I'm going to steal it!

I remember all nighters from university. Only young people can pull that off. It would kill me now.

Sarita Rucker said...

I doubt it would kill you. But yeah, it probably wouldn't be very much fun.