Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Employment!

I now have a job. Whew. I have a job.

I'm not sure how to say exactly what I'll be doing without giving away enough info so that weirdos could track me down "in real life" from my blog, so I'll just say that I'll be doing library work.

It's a temporary job, but I'll be making some nice money, meeting people who I might be giving resumes to down the road, and it will be good job experience.

It'll also be my first full time job. The canvassing one in October doesn't count since I failed to make quota and was let go after three days.

I'll start in less than a week.

:)

3 comments:

Rue said...

Congrats on the job! Hope it's a good fit for you and you enjoy your time there.

Cheers!

Toriz said...

Awesome; congrats on the new job. Libraries are great places to be in general, I think, so a great place to get a job! :)

Sarita Rucker said...

Thank you, both of you. :) And I agree, libraries are a good place to work.