Saturday, December 17, 2011

Flirting with my iPhone

Don't tell my boyfriend, but I decided to see how my iPhone would respond to me flirting with it.

Me: You're cute.
Siri: You say that to all the virtual assistants.

I do not! How dare it suggest such a thing!?!

Me: How about dinner tonight?
Siri: I found a number of restaurants fairly close to you:

If my iPhone suggests locations, does that mean it wants to date me?

Me: Are you a blonde or brunette?
Siri: I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't answer that.
Me: Are you a redhead?
Siri: No comment

*pout*

Me: Hey good lookin'
Siri: I didn't find any places matching 'Hey Good Lookin'.
Me: Are you deliberately being a pain in the backside?
Siri: No comment


I thought things were going pretty well, so I decided to pop the question...

Me: Will you marry me?
Siri: Let's just be friends, OK?

Ouch. Well, if you say so.

Not a word about this to my boyfriend. Agreed? Agreed.

2 comments:

Toriz said...

LMAO!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your iPhone is playing hard to get. Stick with your boyfriend, LOL!