Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A helpful kitty

Anyone who has lived with a cat knows how helpful they like to be. And so for your viewing pleasure, here is a cat helping with yoga.



What I want to know is how the woman avoided cat claws in her back.

And for my blind readers -- a woman is going through yoga poses, and a cat climbs onto her back. As she moves around the cat slides up and down her back, and even manages to stay put when the woman stands up almost perfectly vertical. I'm not sure how the feline managed to pull that last one off!

5 comments:

Toriz said...

All I can say is... That must have taken a lot of focus not to be bothered by the pain of cat claws sticking in you (which is the only way the cat could have held on for the standing up pose; I've known cats climb up walls by using their claws to grip).

Sarita Rucker said...

Actually when the woman stands her back is curved enough that there's a very small space for the cat to perch. So some claws may have been involved, but it wasn't all due to claws I think.

Judy said...

Declawed cat probably...but it would still be distracting...she's good at her yoga...

Aria said...

Hi,

I couldn't find a contact button so I figured I'd just leave a comment. I'm Aria, I have a pagan blog and I am trying to compile a list of current pagan blogs for everyone's networking convenience, after I discovered that so many of the blogs on the Pagan Blogger's Network were abandoned. I have added your blog to the list. Just thought you might like to know. :) If for some reason you want it removed, I will do so.

http://luckypleiades.blogspot.com/p/current-pagan-blogs.html

~ Aria

(feel free to delete this comment since it's off topic to this post)

Sarita Rucker said...

Thank you, Aria! :)