Friday, December 16, 2011

More fun with Siri

I decided that asking theological questions might not be really fair to my iPhone since Apple would have had to program it to keep anyone and everyone happy, so I decided to ask it some fairly innocent questions.

Me: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Siri: Sorry, too easy.

Oh come on!!!

Me: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Siri: It depends on whether you are talking about African or European wood.

Me: Are you a magic eight ball?
Siri: No comment

Me: Can you sing?
Siri: Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do...
Me: Can you sing Christmas songs?
Siri: Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do...



Me: Does this make my butt look big?
Siri: I don't know. Frankly, I've wondered that myself.

Thank you, my dear iPhone, for having wondered if my blue jeans make my butt look big.

Me: What is your favorite color?
Siri: My favorite color is... well, I don't know how to say it in your language. It's sort of greenish, but with more dimensions.

This can only mean one thing. My iPhone is an alien from another planet that has been sent to take control of the world. Oh no!!!

1 comment: