Sunday, December 18, 2011

Random fun with the iPhone

Here are some more random fun stuff from the iPhone.

Me: Read any good books lately?
Siri: Sorry, I can only read incoming text messages.
Me: Do you like to read?
Siri: This is about you, not me.
Me: Who is your favorite author?
Siri: I guess I don't have one.

Hey, I'm an English major. I had to ask about books sometime!

Me: Where do babies come from?
Siri: I found this for you:
Where do babies come from?
From their mothers.
(through the process of fertilization, prenatal development, and birth)

Awesome! It's a handy thing to have when those kids start asking pesky questions like "Why is the sky blue?" Then again, I don't know exactly how it would answer the question "How are babies made?"

Me: Would you like a cup of coffee?
Siri: I really have no opinion.
Me: Would you like a cup of coffee?
Siri: I really have no opinion.
Me: Thing it's do you want to f***?*
Siri: I try to be satisfied with what I have.

*I SWEAR I DID NOT SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to repeat my question, yet again, but was laughing too hard for the silly thing to understand me. I swear!!! The iPhone's response is just too funny not to share, though.

Me: Beam me up, Scotty!
Siri: WiFi or 3G?
Me: Wi-Fi.
Siri: I couldn't find any wifi hotspots.*
Me: 3G.
Siri: Sorry, I don't' understand '3G'.



1) We had Wi-Fi access, and 2) my iPhone ought to know what 3G is. I think it was just looking for excuses to not beam me up.

Tall One found some more funny stuff which I'll probably be sharing.

1 comment:

Toriz said...

*Chuckles* Too funny!