Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I love my coworkers

"So I told him that he didn't have a chance* with me," I was telling a coworker about my boyfriend, "and then less than a week later I asked him to be my boyfriend."

"Well, I guess he grew on you!" Yep, that's what she said. And I don't think she even realized the double meaning.

Gotta love my coworkers. When it gets late in the day our brains can turn to jelly and fun things happen, though it usually isn't quite so entertaining. :)

*I was being politically correct. What I really told Murray is that I would never sleep with him. Ok, ok, fine. I think what I actually said is that I would never have sex with him.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nothing inspires double entendres like sex!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Gotta love life's doubles and even triples... um, meanings ;-D

Toriz said...

*Chuckles* (both at your post and Magaly's comment).