Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Murray

In that book which is
My memory . . .
On the first page
That is the chapter when
I first met you
Appear the words . . .
Here begins a new life.

-- Dante Alighieri


There is only one entry in all my diaries that begins with "I met _______ today." And it was Murray's name that filled in the blank.

Little did I suspect that he would become my best friend, and my lover. To be truthful, I wasn't at all sure what to make of him! lol

Ah, love...

Speaking of love, I also love the snow. Which we're getting some of here in Portland! I was excited about it, until last evening when Murray called me up to say that due to bad weather he wouldn't be able to see me as planned. My attitude towards the snow quickly went from happy to irritated.

Darned snow. Keeping my boyfriend away from me.

3 comments:

Toriz said...

Awwww... So sweet!

If you want to send the snow away, you can send it to me; I love snow, I haven't had any yet, and I don't mind if I can't go somewhere or someone can't come to me (that's the good thing with living with the person you love, LOL!)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

New love . . . first love . . . enjoy this magical time, Sarita!

Sarita Rucker said...

Toriz -- I would have been happy to share the snow.

Debra -- Definitely enjoying my time with him. :)