Monday, March 19, 2012

Apparantly, I'm evil

When I was little I chewed on my parent's special edition copy of Tolkien's The Hobbit. I shared this fact with a coworker today and she said "People have been killed for less."

A minute later she said "The fact that you're still giggling isn't making you seem any less evil."

Yes, twenty years after the fact and I'm still laughing.

Oh, did I also mention that I developed a good taste in books when I gnawed on that novel?

Yes, this English major is evil. Very evil indeed. Bwahaha!

6 comments:

Madam Lost said...

Purchase price of book: $50
Value after teething: priceless

You shall inherit this book some day.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You really got your teeth into Tolkien at a young age, didn't you?

Sarita Rucker said...

Mom -- YAY!!!!! I get to keep the book!!!!!!!! Hey, does this mean that if I want any other of your books I just have to chew them up too?

Debra -- Yep! :)

Toriz said...

Seems to me you have great taste in books.

Sarita Rucker said...

Definitely! ;)

Sarita Rucker said...

Definitely! ;)