Sunday, April 8, 2012

Can too do it

I've got a full time job that I've finally (I think) gotten used to, I just started back to school part time last week, and I'm moving tomorrow.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised that I keep alternating between feeling like I'm on top of things and feeling like I'm simply not capable of doing everything, including homework. I love Murray, though. When I told him that I feel like I can't manage my homework he said "Bullshit."

I love my boyfriend. :)

ps. Also gotta love dyslexia. I first wrote the title of this post as "Can do to it."

3 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Gotta love a man who knows when to call the "Bullshit" card!

I believe him, I know you "can do to it" lol

Sarita Rucker said...

Yep, I knew there was a reason I love him. :)

Toriz said...

You can - and will - do it! :)

It'll be tough at first, but you'll do it, and later you'll look back and ask yourself why you were so worried!