Sunday, April 22, 2012

Queen of spades

I've notices a strange occurrence: when playing Hearts I am usually dealt the queen of spades. That seems rather strange (I suspect some trickster to be at work) and so unlikely that I would like to keep track of it. That way I know that I really am getting that queen a lot and that I'm not just going crazy. Or maybe I am going crazy, but that's another matter. Either way, I figure that a good place to keep track of it is on my blog.

So, here's a start to documenting how often I do (or do not) receive the queen of spades in my hand.

I played Hearts with my mom and brother last Friday and got the queen 6 of 8 times. It was the first 5 hands in a row, and then the final hand.

Luckily I'm good at giving her away during the game. ;)

Until I get bored of this I'll share the following info every time I play: how many hands played, and how many of them I was dealt the spadey queen.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Toriz said...

Sure, whatever makes you happy. ;)

Perhaps the card just likes you?

Are you feeling better?

I published an e-book this weekend; there's a link on my blog if you're interested in checking it out.

Sarita Rucker said...

Sorry I didn't get back sooner, I haven't done much with the blog for a while...

I'm not feeling much better, but I do have a doc appointment next week.

I'll have to take a look at that book, though I'm not sure when I'll have time. I have too much to read! Which I guess is a good problem to have.