Sunday, May 27, 2012

Birthdays!

I meant to write next about Tall One turning 21! Honest I did! But I got distracted by the pretty thunderstorm!

Tall One turned 21 this week. Now he can buy booze and gamble, but since he doesn't want to do either, it doesn't make any difference to him. Still, I think I should have bought him sake.

I didn't get him any drinks, but I did buy him a set of essential oils. Most of the oils in the set were things he already had, but two of them were new, which is what was important. And the others should keep, so he just has extra. Unless he wants to share with me...

My friend The Belly Dancer turned 22 just two days after Tall One's birthday. I was supposed to visit her in Spokane over this weekend (and attend an SCA event with her and her boyfriend) but stayed home due to being sick. Dangit. But hopefully she had a good birthday, and no I will not tell you what I got her. Why not? Because I was going to hand deliver it, but it now has to be mailed, and I want her to be surprised when she gets it.

2 comments:

Toriz said...

Belated happy birthday wishes to Tall One and The Belly Dancer!

Sarita Rucker said...

:)